1.13.2008

Daily Images update...

I've been posting my daily images here since the first of the year but I feel like it's restricted me a little.. I have been holding back on posting other things because I didn't want to interrupt the flow of the dailies. They are all about me needing to learn more about my own creative process and I ifeel like I need to see them as a stream.. each on flowing into the next.

So, I've started another blog page for the daily images:
365

I'll still post the odd image here, but for now each and every image can be found at the link above. So stop by and take a look.. sign up for updates! I'm planning some extra goodies for those who take the time to let me know who you are!

Oh, and please..PLEASE.. keep those comments coming! Let me know what you like and what you don't, what works and what doesn't.. I would LOVE to hear what YOU think!


0 comments: