1.13.2008

I've been Tagged!

Well, actually Kat (author of the LOVELY Anything Goes blog) tagged me nearly 2 weeks ago! And it has taken me all this time to get around to finishing it. (SORRY KAT!)

So here goes: "Seven random and or weird things" about myself:

  1. (Ditto Kat) I like making lists. I make them everyday and even design forms for organizing them in lovely ways. I believe a nice looking list can help you get things done.
  2. In a pinch, I will make a list on the back of an envelope, but only grudgingly.
  3. I lived in a van with my husband and our dog after we got married. It was one of the best times of my life.
  4. I was Christened in a fountain in the Plymouth Meeting mall in Lafayette Hill PA, by a pastor affectionately known as Crazy Kimlock. (the first IKEA in the US was later built in this malls parking lot!)
  5. I keep a list of titles for pictures in a box in my studio because I usually can't create a picture without a word to follow.
  6. The drawings I did as a kid are very similar in composition (and sometimes content!) to what I do now.
  7. My husband and I play Scrabble a few times every week. We have a small old Travel Scrabble board that I usually keep in my purse so we can play at the bookshop. Once we added up a years worth of scores and we were within 5 points of each other.

And here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and or weird things about yourself. Tag seven (I've done five) random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my tags:

Kit Cowan

Raydel Photography
Happy Cavalier
Moroccan Maryam
Kirin


2 comments:

kat said...

hey, glad you posted your 'random' facts! I love scrabble too but don't play it that often. Sometimes online against friends overseas which is fun. I'll be bookmarking your 365 blog!

Jen Renninger said...

Hey Kat.. Thanks again for including me in the Tag List.. I really liked it and got a kick out of trying to decide just what to add in..

Scrabble across continents sounds really interesting!